HAVOK is an Account Manager for NRG Esports. In addition, he’s a partnered broadcaster on Twitch. He has over 30 pairs of silly glasses used on stream and his viewers choose which pair he wears at any given time. His favorite thing to do on Twitch is troll the trolls. When not trolling the trolls, HAVOK enjoys camping, gaming, photography and seeing how large of a fire he can build in the fire pit before he gets in trouble.
In addition to the above, HAVOK is also the Event Organizer for GNWLAN (charity PC LAN event). His experience in the gaming industry has included being the Chief Marketing Officer for Team Eager, Community Manager for Circle 5 Studios, contract work for Hi-Rez Studios and working trade shows (CES/E3/PAX) for well known gaming hardware vendors.
HAVOK is heavily involved with charities and often donates money raised from Twitch subscriptions and ad revenue to charity. He’s organized live and streamed events to benefit the charities below:
- St. Jude – $11,565 (Member of St. Jude PLAYLIVE Summit)
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society – $11,300
- OSD’s 8-Bit Salute – $7,235
- Extra-Life – $4,970
- The V Foundation – $2,800
- The Children’s Cancer Association – $2,500 + Gaming Computer
- SHARE Vancouver – $2,100
- The American Red Cross – $1,800
- #AlliedStrong – $1,280 (Creator of #AlliedStrong hash tag/trend)
- Childs Play – $450
- AbleGamers.org – $200
- TakeThis.org – $100
- Stack-up.org – $100